COVID-19 has raised huge challenges for pharma marketers, it’s difficult to maintain relationships with HCPs when live interactions are not an option. This has driven a rapid acceleration in virtual meetings. However, there is still a great untapped opportunity to create true 360-degree communication between pharma reps, KOLs and HCPs.
WITH PHARMAGINCONNECT YOU CAN
TURN THIS CHALLENGE INTO AN OPPORTUNITY
Our complete new digital channel means you can go beyond just virtual meetings to a full digital engagement platform, improving the quality of your HCP interactions, leveraging all your brand marketing investments, and improving your overall ROI by dramatically expanding your HCP touchpoints.
GIVE HCPS WHAT THEY NEED, ALL IN ONE APP
- All your content, in one place – search existing material and receive the latest updates
- On-demand ‘Ask The Expert’ conversations with KOLs or MSLs – reach the person you need, immediately
- Discuss content with peers – ask questions, provide answers or review the latest guidelines with fellow attendees or specialty peers
- Manage your virtual and live meetings and expenses, on a single fully compliant app
LEVERAGE AND EXTEND YOUR STRATEGY
- Go beyond virtual meetings – deliver content and engage HCPs in a wider, seamless conversation
- Integrate all your existing marketing activity – deliver collateral, content, videos, webinars, microsites, apps all through a single channel
- Secure 1:1 or group comms – meeting follow-ups, Q&A or ‘ad hoc’ conversations
- Promote your upcoming programs or latest content to relevant HCPs in your specialty
- See results of all your activity
Go from Virtual Meetings to Deeper HCP Relationships
Handle Meeting Logistics
Maintain all your speaker bureau meetings in one calendar, receive notifications and directions for upcoming meetings, automatically check-in and complete e-signature capture on site.
Pharma companies can select specific groups of HCPs then share presentations, videos and other information before, during and after speaker meetings. That way HCPs have an easily accessible source for the latest information on drugs and treatments in their specialty areas
Chat with KOLs and other Attendees
HCPs can ask follow up questions to the speaker after a meeting, or reach out to peers in their specialty area in one-to-one or group conversation.
Provide Feedback to Pharma
Post-meeting surveys are automatically provided to HCP attendees, ensuring a high completion rate with fresh responses. HCPs also have regular opportunities to participate in wider feedback surveys, and receive response summaries.