Effective: July 1, 2019
We also have Customer Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy on a separate page here.
Table of Contents:
- Information We Collect and Receive
- How We Use Information
- Data Retention
- How We Share and Disclose Information
- Age Limitations
- Data Protection Officer
- Identifying the Data Controller and Processor
- Your Rights
- Rights of California Residents
- Data Protection Authority
- Contacting Pharmagin
Information We Collect And Receive
Pharmagin may collect and receive user data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- User Data. Users routinely submit data to Pharmagin when using the Services.
- Other Information. Pharmagin also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Account Information. To create or update an account, you or your Employer supply Pharmagin with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details.
- Usage Information.
- Services Metadata. When a User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Users work. For example, Pharmagin logs the meetings, channels, people, features, content and links you interact with, the types of files shared, content of messages, and what Third Party Services are used (if any).
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. Pharmagin collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address you’ve provided, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. Pharmagin may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Contact Information. In accordance with the consent process provided by your device, any contact information that a User chooses to import (such as a contact list from a device) is collected when using the Services.
- Third Party Data. Pharmagin may receive data about organizations, industries, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Additional Information Provided to Pharmagin. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you respond to our advertising, participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Pharmagin.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any User Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Account setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
How We Use Information
User Data will be used by Pharmagin in accordance with User’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Terms of Service, and as required by applicable law. Pharmagin is a processor of User Data and User is the controller. User may, for example, use the Services to configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove User Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
Pharmagin uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, Pharmagin uses Other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at a User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. Pharmagin tries to make the Services as useful as possible for each User. For example, we may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to a User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about Pharmagin. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. Pharmagin may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how Pharmagin may share and disclose Information.
- User’s Instructions. Pharmagin will solely share and disclose User Data in accordance with a User’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Terms of Service, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Displaying the Services. When a User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Users in the same or connected Accounts. For example, a User’s email address may be displayed with their Account profile.
- Collaborating with Others. The Services provide different ways for Users working in independent Accounts to collaborate, such as shared channels. Other Information, such as a User’s profile Information, may be shared, subject to the policies and practices of the other Account(s).
- User Access. Owners, administrators, Users and other User representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
- Third Party Services. Pharmagin may share Other Information with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by Pharmagin and third parties that have been granted access to Other Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
- Corporate Affiliates. Pharmagin may share Other Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to Pharmagin’s Business. If Pharmagin engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Pharmagin’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified Other Information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, such as telling a prospective Pharmagin User the average amount of time spent within a typical Account.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Pharmagin or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. Pharmagin may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Pharmagin does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 18 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Data Protection Officer
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email dpo@Pharmagin.com.
Identifying The Data Controller And Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, User is the controller of User Data. In general, Pharmagin is the processor of User Data and the controller of Other Information.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your Services account. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact Pharmagin for additional access and assistance.
To the extent that Pharmagin’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, Pharmagin relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. Pharmagin may also process Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to Pharmagin’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
Rights of California Residents
The processing of certain personal information about customers that are California residents is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and the following rights apply with respect to that data.
Right to opt out. Customers have the right to opt out from future “sales” of personal information. (DO NOT TRACK, CALIFORNIA DO NOT SELL MY INFO, AND END USER CHOICES).
Because the Sites we operate do not collect or use the type of information that is generally subject to your browser’s “Do Not Track” (DNT) privacy preference, our websites do not look for this signal from your browser. Your DNT settings, however, may affect the third-party services we use. You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. You may opt out of interest-based advertisements by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. For iOS mobile devices, go to “Settings” from the device’s home screen; scroll down to “Privacy”; select “Advertising”; and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking.” For Android mobile devices, go to “Google Settings” on the device; select “Ads”; and check the box labeled “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads.” You can review http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices for more information regarding how you may opt out via the mobile platform. If you would like to disable the collection of your mobile device geolocation information, you can make this selection on your mobile device. To learn more about interest-based advertising, and to access the opt-outs of certain online advertising companies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed or Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You should complete the opt-out process for all devices and browsers you use. If you opt-out of targeted advertising, you will still receive general advertisements.
Customer’s End User Data
We are a service provider as defined by CCPA with respect to personal information we process on behalf of our customers about their respective end users. To understand rights end users have with respect to personal information we process as service providers on behalf of our customers, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict Pharmagin’s use of Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
8275 S. Eastern Ave Ste 200-548
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device, which enables Pharmagin features and functionality. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
To find out more about cookies, visit this site.
How is Pharmagin using cookies?
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out analytics and customization, among other similar things.
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit a Site or use our Services, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions faster and more secure.
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Authentication||If you’re signed in to our Services, cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience|
|Preferences, features and services||Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on our Sites more easily. They also provide you with features, insights, and customized content|
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us market more effectively to users that we and our partners believe may be interested in Pharmagin. They also help provide us with aggregated auditing, research, and reporting, and know when content has been shown to you.
What can you do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed, or if you want to opt out of interest-based targeting?
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
Does Pharmagin respond to Do Not Track Signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.