Pharmagin is the Leader in Speaker Program automation. Pharmagin has created a customizable web-based platform solution to reliably manage the compliance and logistics of key opinion leader (KOL) education programs for Medical Communication Agency’s and Life Sciences companies. The Pharmagin platform takes an innovative, data-centric approach to solve the challenges facing speaker bureau planners at the agency and pharmaceutical company levels. Our team has over a decade of experience in SaaS technologies and our clients rely on us to be innovative, agile and responsive.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Bringing decades of experience
in the meetings technology and pharma space
A forward-thinking and veteran technology leader, Sam’s innate sense of innovation and motivation in solving real-world challenges led to co-founding Pharmagin in 2010. As CEO, Sam’s influence has been a key factor in defining the technology platform and solution Pharmagin stands for.
With over 20 years of experience in software and technology development, Sam has a well-established track record in large enterprise systems within vertical industries across finance, education, gaming, and now health care. Sam’s forte is creating enterprise systems that scale, mature, and strongly focus on customer satisfaction and success
SVP, Medical Marketing & Meetings
Don is a seasoned health care marketing and communications executive with over 25 plus years of experience leading and managing a variety of medical communication different agencies throughout his distinguished career. Most recently, he was with Publicis Groupe for 16 years in which he served a variety of leadership roles including leading DIME (Discovery Institute for Medical Education) and Discovery USA and was COO at Razorfish Health
Colin brings more than 25+ years global technology industry experience driving operational excellence, executive sales management and consulting to Pharmagin
Ryan is an experienced senior software developer and architect with over 20 years of experience in software engineering, including leading major product teams at Covisint and Intuit Health.
Chief Product Officer
Charles leads product development and professional services for Pharmagin. He has over 20+ years of experience in high-tech industry, where he has lead product development, professional services, and consulting functions. He has held executive/senior management positions at companies such as Yahoo!, StarCite, SKTA, and others
Chief Operating Officer
For the last 25+ years, David has served as a C-level executive in a variety of professional organizations ranging from large public companies to start-ups. He has experience leading teams in both turn-arounds and fast growth environments including while at NextWave Wireless, and McCaw Cellular Communications.
David graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard University and received his MBA from Harvard Business School
Darren has a background in strategy consulting, and 15 years of experience leading international marketing in technology and software, notably with videogame giant Electronic Arts
CFA with 20 years of experience in project finance and analytics, including Clean Focus, Houlihan Lokey, Duff & Phelps
About Our Organization
PHARMAGIN is the Leader in Speaker Program automation. PHARMAGIN has created a customizable web-based platform solution to reliably manage the compliance and logistics of key opinion leader (KOL) education programs for Medical Communication Agency’s and Life Sciences companies. The PHARMAGIN platform takes an innovative, data-centric approach to solve the challenges facing speaker bureau planners at the agency and pharmaceutical company levels. Our team has over a decade of experience in SaaS technologies and our clients rely on us to be innovative, agile and responsive.
PHARMAGIN is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience, to analyze business requirements and design scalable solutions utilizing our existing applications and technologies. Experiment with new technologies and integrate them into our systems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production environments. Manage S/W development lifecycle from design to implementation, QA and release deployment.
- Competitive pay Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Flexible Work Environment
Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Design and implement UI based on technical specifications and wireframes
- Create REST API’s in Java backed by various entity datastore
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Experience with OAuth2/OpenID/SAML2 is a plus.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as
- software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of new technology or modification of existing technology.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- JPA implementations such as iBatis
- JMS implementations such as RabbitMQ