Pharmagin is the Leader in Speaker Program automation. Pharmagin has created a customizable web-based platform solution to reliably manage the compliance and logistics of key opinion leader (KOL) education programs for Medical Communication Agency’s and Life Sciences companies. The Pharmagin platform takes an innovative, data-centric approach to solve the challenges facing speaker bureau planners at the agency and pharmaceutical company levels. Our team has over a decade of experience in SaaS technologies and our clients rely on us to be innovative, agile and responsive.
Meet Our Team
We’re growing fast! Here are a few of the folks bringing great experience
in the meetings technology and pharma space
Ryan is an experienced senior software developer and architect with over 20 years of experience in software engineering, including leading major product teams at Covisint and Intuit Health.
Huskar has over 10 years of software development experience, leading the development of multiple projects at major companies including Neusoft and Pactera.
Anna Mathis has been working with data for over ten years. Worked for a variety of companies including Faraday Future as a Lead Database Developer, Soleil Management as a SQL Developer and CHSI Technologies as a Business Intelligence Developer. Anna has developed reports, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
Eddie has over 20 years’ experience in the technology and software industry, where he has held senior management positions in IT/Engineering, Operations, Technical Support, as well as Customer Service.
Jessica brings over 20 years of legal experience, including paralegal and management roles in the fields of corporate securities, technology and venture funding.
Mike has 20 years of experience in software engineering, including large scale meetings applications like OnVantage and StarCite.
Hattie has been determined to ensure product quality since she joined Pharmagin. Previous she had 7 years of software QA experience.
Brian Law joined Pharmagin in 2010 with a background in non-profit management. He is committed to assisting our clients to ensure the success of each and every meeting for both the meeting planners and event attendees.
In addition to 4 years of experience in the Education sector, Melissa has more than 5 years of experience in the medical office/administration setting and holds a bachelor’s degree in Public Health.
Craig has 20 plus years’ experience across a range of accounting disciplines, including roles as Payroll Manager for 200 plus employees, Controller for manufacturing and sales companies, Job costing for contracting companies and general ledgers financial reporting. He studied and sat for the Enrolled Agent exam in 1998. He received his Treasury card in 1999.
About Our Organization
PHARMAGIN is the Leader in Speaker Program automation. PHARMAGIN has created a customizable web-based platform solution to reliably manage the compliance and logistics of key opinion leader (KOL) education programs for Medical Communication Agency’s and Life Sciences companies. The PHARMAGIN platform takes an innovative, data-centric approach to solve the challenges facing speaker bureau planners at the agency and pharmaceutical company levels. Our team has over a decade of experience in SaaS technologies and our clients rely on us to be innovative, agile and responsive.
PHARMAGIN is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience, to analyze business requirements and design scalable solutions utilizing our existing applications and technologies. Experiment with new technologies and integrate them into our systems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production environments. Manage S/W development lifecycle from design to implementation, QA and release deployment.
- Competitive pay Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Flexible Work Environment
Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Design and implement UI based on technical specifications and wireframes
- Create REST API’s in Java backed by various entity datastore
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Experience with OAuth2/OpenID/SAML2 is a plus.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as
- software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of new technology or modification of existing technology.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- JPA implementations such as iBatis
- JMS implementations such as RabbitMQ